Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the denfordwebshop.com Website terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website. Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the Website; "Product Description" means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; "Special Conditions" means the terms and conditions in the Product Description; "Users" means the users of the Website collectively; "Personal Information" means the details provided by you on registration; "We/us" means Denford Ltd "Website" means the website located at https://denfordwebshop.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it; "Cookies" means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer; "United Kingdom" means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and "You" means a user of this Website.
Use of the website
- Access You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
- Registration You warrant that: The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our customer services by e-mail, or calling us on 01484 728000 between 9am and 5pm week days. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
All information submitted within the order process is encrypted to ensure your personal and sensitive information is kept secure. You can tell when a page is secure when 'https' appears in front of 'denfordwebshop.com' in your browser's address window also a small padlock will be displayed at the bottom of your browser window. You can verify the validity of our security license by double clicking on the padlock.
We do not store your credit card information in our internal database. Only authorised staff of an “ecart” payment organisation has access to this information and such data is stored and protected by their security processes, encryption, firewalls and intrusion detection systems to prevent any unauthorised access.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Purchase of products
- Orders We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Contract creation and electronic contracting The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows: You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website. We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from denfordwebshop.com. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in our Terms and Conditions.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following: The product you ordered being unavailable from stock. Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment. The identification of a pricing or product description error. You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions. The contract will be concluded in English.
- Orders from outside mainland UK
If you are ordering from outside mainland UK please forward an enquiry by email to: email@example.com stating the product & delivery address & we will return a quote to you.
- Contract cancellation Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right no longer than 7 days after the day on which you receive the Products. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract prior to order despatch, follow the procedure set out in the Returns Policy.
- Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
- Payment the total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus delivery charges & VAT.
Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Checkout Section of this Website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account as set out in the Payment section of this Website. You confirm that the credit or debit that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- VAT is charged at the UK rate of 20.0%
- Refusal of transaction We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website whether or not that Product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To be eligible to purchase Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must : Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information Stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom.
Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable. By making an offer to buy a Product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
All goods we sell are new, factory fresh and tested by their manufacturers. Only very rarely does an item not function at first use. If this happens, we will do our very best to replace it as long as the conditions for returns are met. Please check your order as soon as you receive it. Any goods to be replaced must follow the procedure set out in the Returns Policy.
- Intellectual property and right to use You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by our licensors or us. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
All the Website design, text, graphics, the selection & arrangement thereof & all software compilations, underlying source code & all other materials on this Website are copyright of denfordwebshop.com or their technology providers. All rights reserved.
- Compliance with laws The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
- Limitation of liability While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade. We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for: any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or any loss of goodwill or reputation; or any special or indirect losses, suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions. Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- Disclaimers We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our instruction (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without our approval.
Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under these terms and conditions, for any special, indirect or consequential damage.
Subject as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed the invoice value of the goods.
We shall not be liable for situations of force majeure where any failure in the performance of any of our obligations is caused by factors outside our control.
- Severance If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions. Waiver : No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
- Survival Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
- Entire agreement These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what iSupply3D and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
- Law The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The registered company address of Denford Limited is: Armytage Road., Brighouse, HD6 1QF.
Company registration number: 386161. V.A.T No: 183438350